We provide a wide range of services related to preservation and protection of the environment as well as municipal water supply and sewerage services. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Declare, and manage protected areas and species in accordance with the provisions of the Environment Law.
- Guidelines and standards of the Environmental Impact Assessment that is required before the implementation of any project that may have an impact on the environment of the Maldives.
- Guidelines and standards for environmentally safe procedures for waste management, and monitor to ensure that these guidelines and standards are met by those operating waste management.
- Valuation of the environment in order to compensate any loss to the environment.
- Issue permits for construction dewatering.
- Issue licenses for water and sewerage services, and the management of solid waste.
- Research changes to the island beaches and the causes of beach erosion, and providing advice to solve these issues.
- Research and experiments on the environmental pollution in the Maldives.
- Research on the taxonomy and biodiversity living organisms.
- Research and experiments regarding environmentally friendly biotechnology and biosafety.
- Scientific research into the available sources of potable water in the Maldives, and monitoring.
Latest Reportsstyle EIA for the Airport Development Project at Haa Dhaal Kulhudhuffushi style EIA for the Proposed Development of Sewerage System at S.Hithadhoo